RSD DROP #3: AHHHNOTHER PHONE-A-THON
Welp, RSD Drop season is coming to an end. The third and final Drop date is Saturday, October 24th, and we'll be doing almost exactly the same thing we did for the locals-only portion of Drop #2 this time around. Which is to say, AHHHNOTHER PHONE-A-THON in the morning for folks who are local enough to come pick up their order, and then whatever remains will be available on this site to everyone everywhere in the U.S. at 12PM (CST). But there is one important difference: we will not be randomly assigning time-slots for this one...
SIGN-UPS WILL GO LIVE ON THIS PAGE AT 8AM ON FRIDAY 10.16.2020 AND RUN THROUGH FRIDAY 10.23.2020 AT 5PM, BUT YOUR SPOT IN THE TELEPHONIC QUEUE WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU SIGN UP.
So here's a timeline for how this is gonna work:
1. Sign up on this page anytime between 8AM on Friday, October 16th, and 11:59PM on Tuesday, October 20th to get a spot. And remember what I just said above...your time slot will be determined by the order in which you sign up, so I wouldn't delay once the form goes live.
2. On Wednesday, October 21st, when sign-ups are closed, we'll send around the call schedule to the email address you provided when you signed up so you can see your spot in the queue.
3. By Friday, October 23rd, once all RSD Drop #3 titles have arrived, you will be able to see pics of everything we'll have from the list, along with our prices and our starting quantities on the RSD Drop #3 page of this very site. Please take a little time before your phone appointment and look through this page and have some idea of what you'd like to buy from the list in mind before your phone appointment.
4. The morning of Saturday, October 24th, you'll get a call from either the shop line - 334-748-9074 - or a number with a 919 area code...this will be us. If you want to buy RSD stuff that day, answer that phone call at your assigned time. If you don't answer, we'll try you back after we've gotten through the rest of our call list.
5. We're giving each call about 5 minutes, so please have your list and your and your credit/debit card ready. On your call, we'll schedule a time for you to pick up your stuff at the shop. Pickups will run from 8AM-2PM on Saturday, but it's no trouble to hold your purchases until the following week if need be.
6. At your pickup time, pull into our clearly marked "CURBSIDE PICKUP" spot directly in front of the shop. Stay in your car and put your mask on. One of us will come out to say hello and get you your order.
7. Drive home and enjoy your new records.
As usual, there are some rules:
_You must sign up on this page to participate in this event. If you signed up for the last one, you've still gotta sign up again. There will be no walk-ups and no other phone orders taken that morning.
_You must answer when we call if you want to keep your place in the queue.
_You must be able to pick up your order. These morning phone appointments are for locals only, and by locals I mean people who are close enough to come to the store to get their stuff. We will not be shipping any orders placed during the phone appointments.
_We will have the vast majority of available titles for RSD Drop #2, but keep in mind that these things are all limited edition and some of them will likely sell out quickly. We've done our best to order solid quantities of the most requested titles from our customer survey back in March, but we have very limited control over how many copies of certain titles we'll be able to get. That's just the way of it in some cases.
_All RSD titles are one per person, no exceptions. This is important. Same rule will apply on the website.
_Masks are absolutely required at pickup. Period.
OK? Cool? It'll be good. And RSD Black Friday is coming up in November. It's gonna probably look pretty similar to this, just FYI.
Alright...sign-up below starting at 8AM on Friday, October 16th.